700r4 lockup converter question....

Nuts? Hardly? More knowledge than you?

Yup :). ===================================== I won't argue that one.....

Reply to
John King

You must not do any real drag racing. Not only is my Hemi FI, but its got computer controlled distributors on it.... Every serious drag car today has at least one computer on it.

Reply to
steve

Look at the pot calling the kettle black...

A 750 on that POS? ROFLAO.

Reply to
steve

I prob still would have used a Holley...a PROPER Holley and not one that had big numbers...LOL.... Always been partial to them myself, but then again, the first one I had that I learned to set up was on a 440, in a real drag car, and dad made sure I knew why, how and when to f*ck with it. The OP problem starts there, and goes downhill from there.

Reply to
steve

Reply to
Doug