Who'da thunk it?

I knew there were people out there in love with some TV prop cars but I had no idea they went to such extremes and expense for it! Admittedly some of the cars look mighty sharp...

Someone might benefit from finding the extra parts they sell when they customize a car. Don't know where else you'll find a 1980's Trans Am convertible hatch cover for sale....

Lots of pictures and all anyway, makes for an interesting look. ~~~~~~ Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.

Reply to
Overlord

Too bad the site owner is one of those asshats who decided to disable "right-click". When I go to create a shortcut and run into that I automatically decide not to worry about doing business with someone who is so scared to death you might save a pic from thier site.

Reply to
FBR

Use Netscape, Mozilla, or Firebird. (ctrl-I will bring up all embedded media and images.)

Or pick some other flavor browser other than I.E.

GLK9MM

Mark has been doing that since the mid-1980s. Mark is definately the HIGH PRICE leader. Hell, there have been companies making KITT conversions for just about two decades now. I don't know where you have been?

All these Knight Rider geeks are really jacking up the prices on 82-84 T/A stuff. They will pay just about anything. Some guy on ebay was trying to get $1500 for the 15" N89 bowling ball rims and caps.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

I ran across those little hood light bar thingies occasionally so logically I knew there had to be more extreme stuff out there. Looks really wild seeing the dash, and TVs, and stuff they put in them tho. I was looking for a '99 TA front bumper cover but because of the year range I hadn't specified anything and Google brought it up. It makes sense for you to know of it since you have probably done searches for the '84.

As for the site pics, older Netscape versions Used to cache the pics and all with their own name but like .jpg extensions. It was easy to open the cache directory and sort for pics, copy, and rename them. The newer versions of NS don't have extensions on the cache files tho. ~~~~~~ Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.

Reply to
Overlord

You missed my point entirely. Yea, there's 20 ways to save pics if I wanted to. My comment went to the kind of person who would worry about it.

Reply to
FBR

You missed my point entirely. Yea, there's 20 ways to save pics if I wanted to. My comment went to the kind of person who would worry about it.

Reply to
FBR

yup, and once his auction closed, NOONE had bought the rims

thats what we call a true asshat

Reply to
Jason Sobol

I emailed him about 15" caps and he said $475 shipped and hurry up because they will sell fast.

LOL!

I can get a set from a Cali hubcap farm for $300 but thats still too damn expensive. These caps should be $5-$15 each.

Reply to
Dennis Smith