96 EB V8 plugs and wires

I'm in need of new wires and thought I'd replace the plugs at the same time. I have 160000km/100000miles on the Eddie and was wondering if anyone recommended something different than OEM for the parts.

Thanks in advance.

Marty

Reply to
Marty Beckwith

So you got 100k miles out of the oem parts and you want to use something else?

Why? Stick with the OEMs. They are the best.

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.

I've only had it for the last 18000 miles :)

Reply to
Marty Beckwith

Reply to
Fred 2