Code P1450

I have a 96 Explorer 4.0 AT 4wd 77k miles. I have trouble code P1450 and have read it might be the fuel tank pressure sensor. I recently had the trans rebuilt in March and a camshaft synchronizer put in last week. I doubt the code is related but thought I should mention it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA.

Reply to
Spud Unger

This code may show up if the gas cap was not on tight?

I think the caps also have a vent hole that may become clogged over time.

Reply to
Lance