Explorer 2002 Audio 6006 CD

My explorer 2002 syst audio is broke after one year . It's a ford 6006 CD . Radio is OK but CD is out of order . Car dealer is going to replace it but I have to wait one month probably more . I would like to add a CD changer but need information about the complete system I have to install ( Alpine , Sony , Pioneer....) and where I can find it. thanks in advance Best Regards

ART

Reply to
ART

Ralph J.

Thanks Ralph , very interesting choice . I'have just found a double din CD/MP3/Cassete Receiver Kenwood in Black colour ( DPX MP4050B ) . Around 450 $ US , with a remote control imported from Kenwood HK Asia. Installation was not easy , I mean " plug and play " ,so was done by a professional .

Regards

ART-Ford Explorer 2002

"Ralph J." a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to