Ford Explorer Power window regulator question

I have a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport, 2 Dr, Now the power window on the driver side has come off the track, so i got it back on the track and have the window up so it wont fall anymore, but I need to get the regulator back together, Is it possible to do this or am I going to have to get a wholer new regulator, now if it is possible I don't know how to get to the regulator, I know this is all pretty easy stuff but I've never messed with this stuff before! Thanks!!!!!!

Reply to
john