Re: 99

Bottles of beer on the wall???

Those be Molsons Canadian, eh?

Reply to
Jim Warman

Luft balloons?

Reply to
Dave

A few years ago, my brother drove into Canada to deliver some household furniture. He drove for Mayflower Van Lines.

He thought he'd buy a couple cases of Moosehead and take it back home.

On the way back to the USA, he was stopped at customs, his truck was searched, whereupon the border guards told him that they would have to confiscate his $80,000 18 wheeler rig because he was illegally transporting alcohol.

He told the border guards he didn't have any idea who that beer belonged to; they took it, and let him go.

Better to part with some beer than to lose your rig.

Reply to
Tommy Wood

Hey, I know Gretzky is making commercials for Ford but a member of the Explorer newsgroup? Who knew?

Reply to
Stephen Read