Replacing First generation Explorer Rockers

Anybody pay to get their first generation Explorer rocker panels replaced? Cost?

Thxs

Reply to
Shrek

It was a LONG time ago for me. I think I paid around $1,000.

This is a common problem with the first Explorers (1991 and 1992). Ford even made a special repair kit just to address this. I have no idea if they still sell it anymore, though.

By 1993, Ford's soluti> Anybody pay to get their first generation Explorer rocker panels replaced? > Cost?

Reply to
Walt

Reply to
Steve G