Tonneau Cover, Sport Trac

Has anyone had direct experience with VersaCover hard tonneau covers for the Explorer Sport Trac. Also, interested in anyones recommendations!

Thanks,

OldGuy

Reply to
jim simonin

I recommend a topper instead of a cover, personally. I got one before a long trip with the family at Christmas and don't regret a single penny of it! You get a lot more room and a sleeker look with the topper vs. the cover...

-Chris

Reply to
Chris A. Mattingly

Reply to