U.S. City Nuked!

Extra, extra, hear all about it.... before it happens:

right click on download link at page, save target as. A deLightFull ditty.

This every man for himself, dog eat dog, over-inflated ego, extremely short-sighted hypercapitalist Greed Feed has a Rendevous with That which takes every Abusive Hot Shot down notches... it has already started.

No Turn... watch The Burn...

On present track, One day, not too far up, the same talking heads that speak of Iraqis as, "terrorists," for wanting to rid their country of Oil Thieves will be going on and on, inane reporting of the first nuke that goes off in a U.S.city, as if the U.S. hasn't had a, "Nuke Me," sign that it slapped on its own back....

The United States of Animosity, lip service to God, while loving the Buck...

Turn. If you already know better, get on the ball and turn others. It is a numbers game. Current trajectory is the U.S. playing the Mystery Babylon role. It is a numbers game.

Reply to
revbillybobbuck

Can you save me the trouble of downloading it and just tell me what kind of trojan you have there? I'm kind of busy, otherwise I'd do it myself.

Thanks ever so much.

Reply to
Herb Kauhry