Windows wont roll down

I'm having a problem with the power windows not going down on my 92 ford explorer. It wants to move but cant for some reason???

Reply to
jon.m.ready

Every now and then a question pops up on the oldies. There was a good website that listed a lot of fixes for those early Explorers. The original organizer moved on but his compilation lives on with a new address. You will find a section on fixing windows.

You and all the others who have one of these "vintage" SUVs should bookmark this site for future reference.

Charlie (original owner, 92 XLT, 184,500 and counting)

Reply to
Charlie Bress