1999 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (CAN edition)

Single Exhaust, pipe just bought it (right behind the CAT)...

I want to go dual-exhaust... Standard OEM parts call for an H-pipe, but according to Mustang Owners, an X-Pipe is better (a little more HP), but a little pricier...

Is it worth going to an X-Pipe, or will an H-pipe do the same without paying a premium?

Depending on the price, I might just get that fixed, without swapping anything, but since I wanted to go dual this summer, I might do it now...

Any Ideas, opinions, insults?

Thanks in advance...

Reply to
El Bandito

Without other significant modifications to the engine and EEC controls, you'll never notice a difference between an X and an H pipe.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

I like your end question " Any Ideas, opinions, insults?" You've been here before, eh?!!!! LOL You usually do get all three. A very informative and opinionated group! We're all Ford people though, and that's what counts!

Reply to
sanpablo

Yer a troll. ;) (I had to add the missing insult).

Reply to
Tom Adkins