1999 Windstar intermittent ABS light

My wife's Windstar has had the ABS light come on two times in the last two weeks when it was raining out. The light was on when van was first started for the day. Both times we drove a short distance, ran an errand and when we got back in and restarted van the light was off. Any ideas? I'm thinking one of the wheel sensors might be caked up with dirt? TIA

Reply to
sanpablo

Make sure your brake fluid level is correct.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White