95 E350 ABS light stays on

Greetings all,

Recently, while on a trip, I noticed the ABS light was on. I have checked all sensors and ABS controller plugs, and all appear clean and intact, Disconnected battery, but light is still on. Any common problems you know of? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
mainiacs

intact,

Hey dude, that's pretty cool. You disconnected the battery and the light remains on. You may be onto a form of perpetual motion, or in your case, perpetual electricity. I suggest that you get a patent ASAP.

Reply to
Lester

Reply to
Richard Cox