2000 Contour SE V6

LOL..... yea that sure refutes his claims..... dumbass

Reply to
Bob

Yup your a dumbass alright. Didn't even bother to read the Amsoil FAQ section of the website.

Reply to
Andy

That's right I didn't read it.....I don't give a rats ass about what amsoil has to say about its products. But you took it as the gospel truth without any other investigation or proof. I think we all know who the dumbass is. I guess you've never heard the term "due diligence"

Reply to
Bob

So you make statements and don't even check the facts first, that says a lot about you. I have done plenty of investigation, in fact I used Mobil 1 for years before switching. Yes we all know your a dumbass. I guess you haven't heard of QED

Reply to
Andy

There are no "facts" on amsoils website, only enough bullshit to convince idiots like you that they have the best product on the market.

You claim that independent testing proves that amsoil is better than Mobil

1.... I'd like to see you provide just one independent test that confirms this. Or did all your investigation revolve around amsoils website?
Reply to
Bob

I skimmed through them a bit. Didn't see any "tests" in there. I remember a site that a guy with a Camaro did a test of his own with Mobil 1 and Amsoil. I'll try to find it and see if he completed it. I think his "thing" was how many miles he could get out of the oil before it HAD to be changed.

Reply to
ShoeSalesman

I did a quick browse through Google and every one of the first 2 Google pages of Amsoil tests were all affiliated with or sold Amsoil except 1 which was a test of Mobil 1, and not compared to Amsoil.

Reply to
I. Care

"aarcuda69062" wrote

You must mean this place?

WISYNOIL an Independent AMSOIL Dealer based in Neenah, WI

------------------------------------------------ And perhaps this thread?

WEBSITE SPONSOR

Independent Amsoil Dealer - T-1 Certified Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Phone: 920-482-2193 Skype: wisynoil

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Google searches are so much fun!)

Reply to
MasterBlaster

Bullshit

Reply to
Andy

On Tue, 30 May 2006 09:40:30 GMT, "MasterBlaster"

Busted? Hardly. If you think I'm trying to sell you this stuff, your nuts.

Reply to
Andy

"Andy" wrote

A dealer not trying to sell his product? Never get rich that way.

According to a Wikipedia entry,

The company was initially spelled "Amzoil" for "Amatuzio's Oil." It was then changed to Amsoil.Geeze

Reply to
MasterBlaster

On Wed, 31 May 2006 10:54:17 GMT, "MasterBlaster"

And very interesting, in the cited source - who does Amsoil buy their POA base stocks from???? No, they do NOT manufacture their own. They buy it from - DRUM ROLL-----------MOBIL!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Reply to