2001 Mondeo wheel bearings

Can anyone tell me if it is difficult to replace front and rear wheel bearings? I have a little Mechanical Knowledge. Cheers.

Reply to
Brendan

Hiya,

you may have little mechanical knowledge but you'll need a big hammer. It's not a particularly hard job but you'll need a good socket set and a big bar to lever the front lower arms down. Only do one side at a time so that you can see how it goes back together if you get stuck, and the centre nuts will be very tight.

pottsy

Reply to
pottsy