351 cleavland

ANYBODY OUT THERE HAPPEN TO KNOW WHERE THERE MIGHT STILL BE AN OLD CLEAVLAND NOT MODIFIED. 4 BBL INTAKE WOULD BE NICE TOO BUT THATS REALLY PUSHING IT I KNOW.

Reply to
carolyn gougeon

carolyn gougeon:

I was going to snap back with "typical guy" associating/mixing up the "Cleveland" engine family with "cleavage". Oh well.

Anyway, there are thousands of Clevelands around. Do you want a 351C, a

302C(Australia only), a 351M or a 400M?

Are you in Ontario? Let us know where you are so we can point you in the right direction.

Rob

* * *
Reply to
Trainfan1