98 F150 Power Window

Have a 1998 F150 with power windows. The driver side window came out of its track, took the door panel off and put the window back in its track. Two days later same thing happened. Has Ford had any problems with this? Thought I would see if someone could offer any solutions on what the problem is and how to correct it before I put it back in its tracks again.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Burge

Pick up a windows regulator before you open the door again, or call your local glass company to replace it.

Reply to
Michael O