Power Door Lock Actuator:
1. Remove the Door trim panel and watershield.
2. Drill out the pop-rivet attaching the actuator motor to the door.
Disengage the wireing at the connector and the actuator rod at the latch
1. Attach the actuator moto rod to the door latch and connect the wire to
the actuator connector.
2. Install the door actuator motor to the door with a pop-rivet or
3. Install the door trim panel and watershield.
As far as the hinge bushing, you should just have to remove the lower hinge.
Evidently your "moostang" isnt a fox body. There is no option to replacing
the pins/bushings themselves.. hinge is welded to door.
You either have to unbolt the door hinges from the body.. pretty difficult..
or repair them in place.
Replacement pins and bushings are readily available and you have to break out
the old ones or cut them in the middle... note the hole in middle of the pin.
You obviously have to support the door while doing this. While you are at
it, do both upper and lower
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.