92 ford escort

I have a 1.9 l engine with burnt out clutch how do i replace it. I have done alot repairs to my car and would like to know how to do it on my car.

Reply to
wired and confused

pull out the engine and transmission and them remove the transmission and then you will see the clutch/pressure plate on the flywheel... remove and replace... put the engine/transmission back in and you are all set....

Reply to
jim

Yuck! On the '92 the engine and tranny has to come out?

On my older escorts I just pulled the engine and left the transmission in the car.

Reply to
Clem

Check the fourms at

Childfree Scott