96 Ford windstar need fuse box diagram

My sister owns this dam van. It didnt come with a schematic of what fuse operates what device. Would someone be kind enough to scan this and email it to us before we blow it up? FORD (maybe at one time they had a better idea but whats up lately:). I counted 35 fuses or so. F.O.R.D.; found on the Road, Dead! PLease email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com subject: Fuse box diagram (so i can pick it out of the 200 spam messages I get everyday) And if youre ever in Cincinnati look us up and Ill get her to buy you a cup of coffee. thanks-Mylo

Reply to
myles1949

Let's get a couple of things straight, Mylo..... someone may choose to e-mail you... most here wont. Ya don't get to slink in, rape someone for free info and have them take off their pants to save you the trouble of ripping them.... Here's a reply.... a very good reply... and it's free.... and this is all the leg work I'm going to do for you or your sister....

Go to motorcraft.com .... Geez, I'm sorry I didn't do the http thing and turn it into a link.... Near the top of the page, theres a tab marked "technical resources"... Click that and a new window will open. Down the left side, you will see a tab marked "owner guides".... click on that and you will get a screen with some drop downs.... if you need, it will even prompt you to install Acrobat Reader. What you will see (and can copy and even print) will be the whole freakin' owners manual for your sisters van....

How on earth did I find that, you might ask??? Google, young sir..... Google.

You'll have to forgive my bad attitude.... I was doing OK up until you started telling us stuff we already knew, following it up with a needless comment and then telling us exactly what was acceptable for your busy lifestyle... deal with it, take the free info, learn from the experience and move on with your life.....

Wish your sister a Merry Xmas....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Mylo, Warman better get a LARGE 5-way at Skyline for his help - coffee won't cut it!

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Jim Warman wrote: ...

... i'm not doing anything right now so I emailed the pertinent 3 pages from a manual i got from a free site. I forget the url right now and can't find it. it was mainly about audio but for some reason had a bunch of car manuals. anybody know the site? ...thehick

Reply to
thehick

Better yet, Go to Kroger or IGA and get Warman a couple cans (NOT packets) of 'Cincinnati Recipe' chili and parcel post em to him in Calgary. along with directions for 3, 4, and 5 ways. {also used with cheddar on coneys}

It's much better than Skyline and similar but a little more bouquet than Gold Star.

He deserves it for always being here and the voice of the astute, if grouchy, tech who makes a living from it but gives advice for free.

And Warman... if Mylo dont do it, email me.

Cincinnati Chili is almost as good as valium after a tough day.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I'll second that! Good stuff Maynard.

Reply to