97 sable door pin switches?

97 Sable drivers door is indicated as being open by door ajar light and interior light stays on. I would say it is the door pin switch but I cant find them on any of the doors. Internal? any ideas?this is only intermitant.

Thanks, Dave.

Reply to
dave

intermitant.

Reply to
coryrhonda

Lube the crap out of the latch, the switch is inside the latch. If you lube it real good it will most likely fix it.

intermitant.

Reply to
Scott M

A short shot of WD-40 or similar, or even an electrical contact cleaner (all available at the parts stores) will do you. The latch is actually in the door. Stay behind the door while you open it. Spray into the hole at a slight upward angle and you're good.

intermitant.

Reply to
Jinxter

Thanks guys I appreciate all the help I guess up here in Canada the road salt and crap gets in there and Fs. things up. Thanks again.

intermitant.

Reply to
dave