Any Better Spark Plugs for a '90 Cougar 3.8 V6??

I was wondering if there any better plugs than what the owners manual specifies? Something like double tipped platium plugs? Any recomendations?

Got a '90 Cougar 3.8 V6 and had the engine re-built last May at Engine Techs in Spring Valley near San Diego. Bless their hearths they did a great job. The owner Umberto is a great guy. The car is running great like when 1st got it. Thanks in advance for any info.

Reply to
da Tank Engine

=========================== If you must have platinum on your Ford, I would say go with the Motorcraft platinums.....Ive seen those thing go 100K miles, of couse the gap was probably 80 thousands....:)

Reply to
Scott M