auto start for 02 ford escape

i am installing a auto start in my 02 ford escaoe but i need some help. the installation diagram that came with the system was written in very poor english so it hard to understand. but i can make do, what i need is help findin the central control fo rthe door locks. it also shows 3 wires that i have no idea where the go. it shows one goin to negative side of door switch input. one going to positive side of brake switch input. and the other going to lock ACC. im not sure but i think that might be the fuse board. if some could also help me out with that it would be very much appreciated. any help is welcome.

Reply to
gus5783