Avis Ford Fusion

Salut! J'aimerais acheter une nouvelle voiture. Mais je n'arrive pas à me décider entre la nouvelle Ford Fusion et la Focus. J'aimerais avoir votre avis, surtout si vous avez acquis la nouvelle Fusion. Merci, Fanfan

Reply to
anne-elisabeth

frenchies SUCK

h u r c

Reply to
ogeefrommikoogee

Anne-Elizabeth, please excuse our resident needy emotionally crippled troll. He can only feed his own self-esteem by putting down and belittling others.

Or he's been dropped on his head too many times...

For the rest, she wants to buy a new car and is looking at the Focus and Fusion... seeking comments from owners of each.

Esp the Fusion.

Besides, Anne-Elizabeth, it's not the French... just the French government most of us despise.

:)

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic