Burned Out Pick-Up

I am surprised Dell hasn't tried to link this to the Ford Crusie Control Deactivatin Switch.

Regards,

Ed White

C. E. White

there is no way that old guy driving that old truck had a lap top......more than likely the fire was moonshine and cigarette related.

Reply to
ShoeSalesman

The laptop - what's left of it - is sitting there on the passenger side of the seat.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

Why do you think an older person would not have a laptop? I'm almost 66, and have a house full of computers, some of which are networked. I have been involved with computers since 1975, when the Altair came out. Last year I had a grant to teach computer literacy in a community education setting.

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.