Charles Probst Diagnostic(5.0 Stang)

While trying to jump start my '73 Camper Special with my '90 5.0, I stalled the 'ol stang. It was parked such that the driver side was banked downward slightly. It idled fine for several minutes (5-10) and then stalled kinda sputtered like it ran out of gas and now I have a "engine cranks/no start " condition.

Fuel pump sounds like it's powering up with key on/engine off. I don't have a code reader and my last attempt at messing with diagnostic harness years ago was a disaster. Car was running ok prior (occasional low speed stalls) but never had a problem with restart. Before I start cracking fuel lines and blaming TFI/distrubtor etc...does anyone have a similiar experience. I'm posting here, cuz Charles says start checking the most common things first. Oh and it's not the fuel inertia cut off switch. Thanks for any help

Ernie

Reply to
EDT970