Hyunda Accent Cabin Air Filter Replacement Guide With Pictures

I decided to check, clean and possibly replace the HVAC cabin air filter in my Hyundai Accent GLS four door. It was a fairly simple procedure and luckily I just had to tap out some leaves and put the original filter back in.

I took pictures of the process and created a guide. Hopefully it will help some other owners of the third generation 2005-2010 Accent.

Here's the guide -

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels