Escort Dashboard ???

I have a 2000 Escort zxp(?) and my heater/air blower switch seems to need some attention. My question is how do I get the oval shaped dash component out so I can replace the switch? There are 2 holes on each side of the oval that appear to harbor some sort of fastener, what tool do I need? Anything I should watch out for? Thanks in advance!!!

Reply to
Poster

Radio removal tool. Available virtually any where.

Reply to
Michael O

Reply to
Bill Broessel

To remove the radio and front panel pull off the knobs than stick 6-penny nails in each of the four small holes. Spread the nails apart while pulling out the panel.

Reply to
Bob

Reply to
Poster

My 1992 Escort only worked on 1, 2,3 not 4. Resistor pack was the culprit

Reply to
GKW