Explorer '97 electrical problem

A couple of years ago I noticed the cabin lights would not turn off so I removed the fuse. Now, most lights on the dash come on (check guage, service soon, open door, 4X4, 4L, door open buzzer) and go off at eratic times. Any Idea what is causing this?? thanks, alex

Reply to
bumblebee

My guess is you have an electrical problem

mike hunt

bumblebee wrote:

Reply to
MajorDomo

Sounds like the power or ground to the cluster, I think I would pull it out and check the connector on the back.

Reply to
Scott M