Failure code at Airbag sytem

Hallo Groupe, i drive a Ford Maverick/Escape 05/2002 and the Airbag light is flahing. The light flashes 4 times and then 7 times this repeats 3 times and then the light stays on. I thing this is a code but i am not able to find something in the www. Dues anyone know this code?

Thanks for help

Eckhard

Reply to
Eckhard Burggraf

You didnt look hard enough

It's a code relating to the pass side bad seat sensor.. may be a recall on it

read that whole thread

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

typo correct: ...pass side BAG seat sensor..

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Thanks for the info, i chcked my connectors at driver and codriver seat and the failer is gone. At monday i will ask the local ford dealer for user connectors or an other wiring.

best rgards eckhard

"Backyard Mechanic" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uvu6f.1061$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
Eckhard Burggraf

The techs are gonna love you, you probably took the resistance away and they cant find whets causing it anymore....

Either fix it yourself or bring it to a dealer. If you're gonna take it to dealer , DON'T TOUCH IT

Reply to
johanb

i only go to the dealer to get the system fixed for the future, there is a new wiring out with outher connetors and i want them installed in my car.

"johanb" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ZLx6f.23$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net...

Reply to
Eckhard Burggraf

Why would they do that if there is no problem ????????

Reply to
johanb