Focus Tech Questions

I have some questions for the techs that service Foci:

1.) What is the most common maint. item on the Focus? 2.) What is the most serious problem you've seen on a Focus? 3.) What's the highest odometer reading you've seen on a Focus? 4.) In general, if the driver wasn't a maniac, how many dollars worth of maintenence would you think it would take to get a Focus to 150k miles? (aside from what's in the maint. log)

What I'm looking for is whether or not it's a reasonable expectation to get a 2005 Focus ZXW and drive it 110 miles per day, 6 days per week for

5 years and not have a maint. nightmare on my hands. I'm no stranger to synthetic oils, and have my vehicles dealer maintained.
Reply to
m262007