FORD DEALER INVOICE

Get Dealer Invoice before shopping:

Regards

Reply to
Krtinic

What a bullshit site... For $49.00 Canadian they "might" find you a vehicle.

Any reputable Ford dealership will do that for a sincere customer free of charge. Including the one that I work at.

Mike

Krt>Get Dealer Invoice before shopping:

Reply to
Peterborough

You can get it for free from Edmunds, I think.

The dealer I bought a new pickup from in July couldn't wait to show me the invoice anyway. I didn't have to ask.

Reply to
Scott

Consumer Report will give you a print out unique to your area that shows exactly what the dealer pays for the vehicle including all of the special hold backs and incentives. To my knowledge, no other source does this as completely. KBB sure doesn't and neither does Edmunds. I know because I've used all three. I've used this service for four vehicle purchases and have won out each time. Most recently, I helped my son buy a loaded 2002 Subaru WRX for $23,400 not including tax and registration. That was last year. I also bought myself a Ranger Edge with AC, auto trans, MP3 player and the

4.0L engine for less than $13,500 after rebate. So it does pay to have the info. I consider $20.00 cheap considering what I've been able to save with it.
Reply to
Reece Talley