Ford Fiesta 1996

How do I open the goddammed bonnet??

Reply to
Northlondon

unmissable bright orange handle on the underneath of the steering column

pottsy

Reply to
pottsy

What the hell is a Bonnet?

Harry Face

Thanks, pottsy.

but it's only 'umissable' if you have eyes in your..**** and transparent trousers, or you have the flexibility to get right down there. I don't have any of those advantages.

Reply to
Northlondon

Bonnet = Hood

Reply to
Northlondon

hiya,

ford used this on the escort and sierra as well and like you said, it ain't where you'd expect. sorry if you thought I was having a go at yer.

pottsy

Reply to
pottsy

It's ok I wasn't reacting to you - more like I was having a go at Ford (and even more, the guy who sold me the car with no driver's manual).

All's well now though and thanks again.

Reply to
Northlondon