FS: 1966 Galaxie 4-door

Greetings. I bought this car thinking I'd finish it off and give it to my daughter as a graduation gift. Now I find my self with no time at all to work on it, and my daughter has lost interest in such a big car. I'd like to get $3,500 as that's what I have invested in it so far and just want to get out and break even (if possible). I'll post some photos on my web page this weekend weather permitting

The good: less than 100 miles on rebuilt engine - 390 V8 body looks nice (white top on red body) seats recovered shop just did a tune up/brake job/radiator flush tires are nice CLEAR TITLE runs good - nice and smooth, no trans slippage, etc. as far as I can tell, there is very little rust, if any

The bad: turn signals don't work - probably the switch in the column tail lights stay on all the time, don't know why no interior door panels or arm rests (I did buy some blue ones off ebay) a few other minor interior upolstery issues no seat belts (again, I have some blue ones) heater core leaks (been disconnected for now) radio is out and in the trunk (assume it does not work)

I bought this from an old guy who was rebuilding it and just got tired of it. It's a real nice car and a good start for someone to finish. the engine and transmission seem to be in excellent condition. I'm in Nashville which is needs to be considered as I don't think the engine has been broken in enough to handle interstate speeds. I do know a cheap tower here in Nashville if you live near by.

thanks for looking - I'll post photos this weekend.

steve

Reply to
Steve Kulpa

CRAP - It's a 67, not a 66 sorry

steve

Reply to
Steve Kulpa

Just a 4-door? Is it a convertible?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Cory where are you? This is right up your alley.

Bill

Reply to
Berkshire Bill

Reply to
Steve Kulpa

Might be worth $1500 if it is in very good shape.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives