Handheld Oscilloscope

I am looking for a handheld Oscilloscope to use for auto repair. Is this a good scope to check sensor outputs and computer input signals?

I have been borrowing my dad's scope and I am thinking about buying one of my own. The seller says his reserve price is $299 for 2 scopes with probes and manual.

This Fluke looks like a good scope but it does not include a probe. What kind of probe would I need for this Fluke Scope? How much does a probe cost?

tom

The screen looks to be on the small side.

Everything you could ever hope to want for a Fluke 97 can be found at:

Neil Nelson

Neil Nelson opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@newssvr28.news.prodigy.com:

And any 1X probe (that connects) would do... should have them at Radio Shack

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Hey, BackyardM,

You dropped off of the radar screen. Did you give up on the fuel-pump problem on that '96 Lincoln Mark VIII?

Cass

>> 2640

>> 5014

Reply to
C_a_s_s_no_DAMN_spam______

You fool. Dont you realize that he saw you for what you really are and decided not to deal with you any more.

JT

Reply to
jim

Turner: