Programming PATS ignition keys for Mustang

Bought 99 Mustang used with one ignition key and no manual (BTW, anybody know where I can get a PDF of the owners manual ? Ford.com did not have
available)
I know about the chip in the key programmed uniquely to the car.
For the 1999 Mustang, do you need 1 or 2 original keys to program a replacement by yourself ?
I've research the web - and I see inconsistent posts. Someone said Windstars and trucks need 2 keys, Mustangs only 1.
I would appreciate confirmation on 1 or 2 keys required - and if anyone can post the programming instructions, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks ! DelawareDave
Two keys always required..... what would an antitheft system be without some sort of security???
If only one key is available, expect 20 to 30 minutes and a WDS terminal to be involved. At our dealership, the parts guys do this stuff pretty much gratis..... don't expect that everywhere. Do expect to pay some money and be pleasantly surprised if it's less than one hour of door rate (the WDS is a spendy purchase). This process serves more than one purpose..... any existing keys not used at the time of programming will not start the car any longer. What price do we put on peace of mind??
I am not aware of any PATs systems that are user programmable with only one key...

can
There are some Ford/Linc/Merc models and years which only require 1 key.
http://www.fordf150.net/howto/patskey.php
I'm still trying to find owners manual confirmation for 99 Mustang.

anybody
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category4220&item $62228313
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category4220&item $62540590
I am not the seller just found them on ebay................
James 1999 GT 2003 Cobra
DelawareDave wrote:

James - thanks for note - found you can download PDF copies of owners manuals from Ford:
http://myford.fordvehicles.com

have
Ugh... You can call your dealership & they'll give you a # you can call for ordering owners manuals. They run 'bout $12~$15 last time I checked. I would rather just get a new one for the same price as those eBay auctions.
-Mike

anyone
I stand corrected..... looking through our PATS system job aid, I see several early systems that only required one original key. Unfortunately, the Mustang for 99 does not fall into this group....
96-97 Mustangs are the only model years for the one key procedure.