Mondeo 2002 petrol oil/filter change

Hi can anybody tell me where the oil filters are on the mondeos. (its petrol model)

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Hi Bill

Im not sure where the oil filter is, however if your going to do any repairs/maintenance on your car I would strongly suggest buying a haynes manual. Have bought them for my first two cars and are priceless for stuff like this!

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Price

Get a chiltons if you can.

haynes are often vague, esp on bigger sjobs

Reply to
Picasso