Power Stroke - Service engine soon light

I have a `00 power stroke diesel with approx. 90k on it. A couple of times the service engine soon light has come on. When the light comes on, I have zero throttle response (nothing). Can anyone tell me what?s going on?

DZ

Reply to
DZCAMMAN

ford-trucks.com

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

You'll need to scan for codes... There have been some concerns with the APP (accelerator pedal assembly) but they are spendy and I wouldn't replace one without being at least a little bit sure...

Reply to
Jim Warman