Re: 1990 Escort Fuel Cap

I had the same problem with a cap on a Dodge Dakota. It is one of the safety caps so it can't be over tightened.

What you need to do is pry the outer cap off, then use a pair of pliers to twist loose the inner cap.

I can't get the fuel cap off of my 1990 Escort. It will twist and make the > usual click, but it won't come off. What can I do? > > Thanks. > > Bill
Reply to
J. C.