sl ford teck does alignment

It doesn't matter "which way"... caster and camber have an

>inter-relationship... caster spread and camber spread have their own unique >effects. > >Notice I have done no math to show and if I did, it certainly wouldn't be >shown to you. >

um yea it does i can off set a camber pull with castor

you see the numbers can be in the green but you can still have a half ass alignment

What is "castor"??? Oh, yeah... it's a legume.... they used to make motor >oil from it - some racers used it right up to the '70s. Considering your >mouth, it sounds like your momma fed you a lot of castor oil in your time. lmfao

tell me warman how many camber degrees will compensate for a castor degree

come on

Y'see, bowser.... I don't need to answer your questions. I have absolutely >nothing to prove to you because you simply don't matter. > >

becaause you dont know lmfao

Reply to
3 dog nite

Suit yourself.....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Suit yourself.... the volume of after-warranty work I perform speaks louder than you.... bait away dogbreath... you are no longer worth the time of day.

Reply to
Jim Warman