What buttons on steering-wheel?

How in subject. I on steering-wheel have buttons from sign + - = whereto they serve on left hand they are yet I know whereto some two and nor they serve. From mountain thanks by means.

Reply to
Apollo

I forgot adding that speech about windstar

Reply to
Apollo

Huh?

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

How in subject. I on steering-wheel have buttons from sign + - =3D whereto=

they serve on left hand they are yet I know whereto some two and nor they serve. From mountain thanks by means.

Huh?

Reply to
Eric Toline

Of subject what steering wheel have buttons on from.

  • by have other than what is make - do if place >
Reply to
MelvinGibson

wrote

Perhaps you could re-phrase that in Polish, as that seems to be where "Apollo" is sending from (@interia.pl), and it seems like he's using a not-so-good Polish to English translation program. Anyone here able to translate better for him?

Reply to
MasterBlaster

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:30:43 GMT, "MasterBlaster" Anyone here able to translate better for him?

Nopeski

bern1

Reply to
bern1