Windstar Rear Wiper Motor

I have a 98 Windstar and the rear wiper motor is starting to act up. I want to replace it but am not sure how to remove the interior door panel or the motor. Any help would be greatly apprecieated. Thanks John

Reply to
John

Hey John, I'm in the same dilemma as yourself. In fact I have been noticing of late that there is alot of Windstar's with the same problem. I could tell because the wiper is not at the stop location but stuck halfway in the rear window. By any chance is this a typical thing to happen on the Windstar? is it a possible Ford recall.

Reply to
Rob M.

Reply to
John