WTB: Ford Fiesta Mk1 front brakes

Looking for front brakes for a Mk1 Ford Fiesta. I need the caliper carriers/slides (this is the part that is most important to me), the bolts that hold these carriers onto the hub upright, calipers (condition unimportant, just needed for cores), and any other ancillaries like clips,pins, etc... In fact, everything from the brake assembly but the discs themselves.

If anyone has a stash of Mk1 Ford Fiestas, or knows a junk yard local to them that has one sitting all forlorn, I'd be very appreciative hearing of it!

Reply to
Michael Walsh