2004 Focus ZetecC Max

Every time I start the engine the light on the air condition button comes on. I`m sure that this is a fault. Can anyone confirm this TIA..... Tom.....

Reply to
TOM

This is quite normal.

Reply to
FocusGhia

In message , TOM writes

Does it stay on? I don't know about the CMax but on some other Fords the aircon will automatically come on if the flow is set to windscreen demist.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

thanks folks.....

Reply to
TOM

Does the light go out when you press the switch during normal driving?

Reply to
FocusGhia