another Focus with stalling problem

I've got a 2000 Focus Combi with 100k Km. Its always stalled and jumped a bit , but its recently got worse following a regular oil change.

I've been reading alot of references to a fuel filter problem , or fuel pump problem or injector problem or.....

There seems to have been an investigation and perhaps a recall.

My local Ford garage (in Dresden Germany) has never heard about these problems. He shakes his head ans tells me they shouldnt have put such a small engine in....right...thanks for the help.

Can anyone point me to some definite information so I can shove it under his nose and tell him to get on with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
maxland