BADRAPTOR!!!!!!!

Don't go badraptor! Those of us in need of automotive knowledge and good analysis appreciate your participation and especially your willingness to devote your very valuable time to this forum. And thanks your suggestions regarding my unusual air conditioning problem. It had my local dealer stumped, but you took the time to chat with me and within a few minutes came up with a very likely solution, which I will present to my dealer and get the problem fixed. We need more people like you here and fewer philosophers. And fewer flamers!

Gary

Reply to
Gary Compton

badraptor

Intermittent starting problem with my daughter's 2002 Ford SVT Focus. Just bought it with 34k miles, she was cleaning out the car on Sunday and tried to start it, no noise, just no start, but later it started. Monday when she went to leave work, tried to start it 4 times, no noise, just nothing, no start. Time 5 started, she said the start seemed a bit "sluggish." I'm taking it to Ford dealer tomorrow, but any tips so far on the intermittent starting problem? Thanks, Tom

Reply to
kjtar

Sounds like a low voltage problem (maybe a failing battery) or perhaps a relay. Shouldn't be too difficult or expensive for a decent shop to fix. Diagnosis is everything in cases like this.

Reply to
Dave Gower