Balancing tires on a ZX3

I took my ZX3 into my local Goodyear tire shop thinking I had one tire out of balance. I was getting a vibration at 100-110kph. It turns out that "all" the tires were out of balance. How exactly does that happen? BTW, vibration is gone!

Ron

Reply to
Rockin Ronnie

Try Yokohamas -- ES -100's.

J.

Rock> I took my ZX3 into my local Goodyear tire shop thinking I had one tire out

Reply to
John Shk

Dont use Yokohamas, they are a soft rubber and run out of tread after about

7000miles

Your tyres could of gone out of balance, if you have been over pot holes or rough ground.

Reply to
Hoot!!!