Boot switch stopped working

Hi all I have a station Focus 2005B, the boot opening switch stopped working. I can still open it with the "radiokey".

Its an electric switch with rubber sealing. What problem has the switch, is it water leaking in and then freezes, or are the switches of poor quality ? /Jorgen

Reply to
Jorgen Moquist

In message , Jorgen Moquist writes

Yes, its a water ingress issue. Its a known problem and my own 2005 model had the switch replaced under warranty.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Thanks Paul /Jörgen

Reply to