broken transponder in key fob

I have a remote key fob but unfortunately the glass transponder has been broken. Can anyone point me in the direction of a supplier of these transponders.

I have seen a website in the past but cant, for the life of me, remember where to find it again.

Tom

Reply to
dodger

I bought one that worked on EBAY from mykeysandlocks for about $12. For what is worth I also bought one from mylocksmith which did not work, though they have plenty of positive feed back. My local dealer had them for $35 and would program them provided you had 2 more working keys. Youy can program it yourself but you will need to have two working keys also. Do you still have two working keys? If not you need a lock smith amd more $$$$.

Reply to
spam_only_please